Okamura Vita Balm 2 oz.
How well are you feeding your skin? Do you need revitalizing moisture? Vita Balm soothes all skin types with antioxidant Rooibos and White Tea Extracts, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5 + Vitamin A.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice improves hydration and is soothing and healing to all skin types.
- Scientific studies find that Calendula officinalis (Organic Calendula) Extract can speed the healing of skin wounds and burns.
- Active compounds in white tea extract are capable ofstrengthening the skin's immune system by preventing damage due to oxidative stress.
- South African organic Rooibos Tea Extract is abundant in anti-oxidant flavonoids and poly-phenols, which studies have shown inhibit the development of skin tumors.
- Anti-inflammatory MSM feeds the formation of collagen and elastin and prevents reducing cross-linking between cells, which is the primary cause of wrinkles and scar tissue.
- Anti-inflammatory organic Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Grape derived DMAE firms.
- Vitamin E is known to be a powerful antioxidant, "mopping up" free radicals, as well as promoting soft and supple skin.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) smooths, moisturizes, and heals.
- Pro Vitamin A is used for its antioxidant properties and its ability to help even the skin tone.